Manor Royal Partnership for Trade Waste
The Manor Royal BID are delighted to have partnered with Biffa Waste Services to provide an innovative approach to your Waste Management needs for businesses based in the Manor Royal BID area.
Biffa Waste Services have over 100 years' experience in Waste Management and are the number 1 Commercial Waste provider in the UK. With over 8,000 customers in the South East, Biffa are well placed to find an innovative solution to increase the recycling capabilities of businesses located in the Manor Royal BID area. Biffa already provides a service to over 250 businesses in the Business District and can provide a reliable, efficient and cost-effective solution.
What are the benefits
- Working in partnership
- Continuously working towards more recycling solutions
- Reduced number of vehicles collecting waste
- Emergency Waste removal capability
- ALL waste streams can be collected and handled professionally
- Metal, lockable, manoeuvrable, fully labelled, colour-coded waste containers
What waste and recycling streams can be handled?
- General waste
- Mixed paper (paper and cardboard)
- Dry mixed recycling, comprising plastic bottles, pots, tubs and trays
- Metal cans, glass bottles and jars
- Electronic equipment
- Wooden pallets
Please get in touch if you have any other waste requirements.
For more details
Contact Biffa Sales: Lucy Mabey
T: 07736 598720
Contact Biffa Service:
T: 01342 835496