Manor Royal employee savings scheme
What is Manor Royal Savers?
In partnership with the West Sussex Credit Union, Manor Royal Savers is a Save As You Earn (SAYE) scheme to encourage employees to save regularly direct from their pay. It provides an ethical form of saving and access to affordable credit and more.
What are the benefits?
- Hassle free employee benefit
- Protecting staff at risk of falling into financial difficulties
- Helps to avoid salary advance requests
- Ethical saving option with a trusted organisation
- Reduced rate interest rates for loan applications
- Improved financial well being
- Discounted shopping and low cost health care plans
How does it work?
The employee signs up on line (or on paper). Once the deduction is confirmed in writing the Credit Union sends deduction details to the company each month. When the payroll is run the company sends a single BACS payment to the Credit Union who allocate the sums to each account.
How do I find out more?
To find out who Wesley is watch a short film about Manor Royal Savers here